Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I wrote a parody of musicals part 9

SYKE TRAYTON (SINGING) (CONT’D)
(Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

The other kids besides the kicktball players aren’t paying attention to him which makes him stop singing and the background music go on.

SYKE TRAYTON (CONT’D)
I sang...(Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

The other kids besides the kickball players are still not paying attention to him which makes him stop singing. The music in the background continues on which makes all the kids look at him.

SYKE TRAYTON (CONT’D)
Sweet! (Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

All the students in the cafeteria jump up from their tables and start dancing all over the place because they have enough room to do so.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

They make a pose and smile. An older version of Stewie Griffin standing next to a bunch of kids dressed like famous world leaders gets out of the pose and starts singing about how he’s gay.

STEWIE GRIFFIN (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

The rest of the kids get out of their pose and dance all over the place.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA (SINGING)
No! No! No!
It was better to question your sexuality!
Now that we know you’re gay, takes all the fun away!
How could you do this, baby?!

They look at the screen and make a pose.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA (SINGING) (CONT’D)
Cliques are the way to go!

A kid with a mullet standing next to a bunch of kids dressed like the beatles gets out of his pose and starts singing about how he likes the monkees and thinks they are better than the beatles.

BEATLES KID (SINGING LIKE HE’S SINGING THE ACROSS THE UNIVERSE VERSION OF HEY JUDE EXCEPT HE CAN’T KEEP UP WITH IT)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”)

He tries to keep up with the energy of the song but can’t and stops singing and runs out of breath. He pants. The kids get out of their pose and start dancing again.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”.)

They look at the screen and make a pose.

STUDENT IN CAFETERIA
Cliques are the way to go!

Jennifer White, who's sitting with herself, stands up. She starts singing about how she has no friends because she is the only fat girl in school and made up the "Imaginary clique" up so she would be more accepted.

JENNIFER WHITE(SINGING)
(Singing "Cliques are the way to Go")

The kids get out of their pose and start dancing again.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”.)

The Kickball players look at Syke.

KICKBALL PLAYERS (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”)

The future world leaders look at Stewie.

FUTURE WORLD LEADERS (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”)

The kids dressed as the beatles look at the beatle kid who secretly loves the Monkees.

BEATLES KIDS (SINGING)
(Singing “Cliques are the way to Go”)

The kids jump on the tables and start dancing while kids walking out of the place, lead by Domonique with Pomerian and Ricky(wearing a Cafeteria workers hat) behind her, where the cafeteria ladies serve the food holding their trays.

STUDENTS IN CAFETERIA
(Singing “Cliques are the Way to Go”)

All the kids raise their hands up high including the one with the trays raise their hands up in the air which is bad for Domonique because she ends up hitting Pomerian with the tray and hitting her in the face which ruins the mood of the song.

The food on her tray, which is a poorly made lasanga, also falls on her shirt. Domonique reacts quickly and tries to help Pomerian.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Oh my god! I’m so sorry, Pomerian, I really am!

RICKY ERICKSON
Ooh...she’s gonna go Joan Collins style on you!

Pomerian bends her thumb and pinky on her right hand making the three fingers in the middle look like a w. Then she bends her arm making the fingers look like an e. Then she takes an army helmet and puts it on her head. Then she makes the "l" sign with her fingers and places it on her forehead. Then she points to her eyes. Then she moves her mouth and points her finger without actually saying anything. Then she punches Ricky. Then she takes out a picture of Simon Cowell and draws long hair where his hair is with a brown marker. Then she strangles Ricky. Domonique doesn't understand what she's trying to say.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Excuse me?

RICKY ERICKSON(WHILE SHOUTING AT HER)
She said...(while copying Pomerian's movements except he punches and strangles himself)Whatever, major loser! I'm gonna tell on you to Ms. Cowell anyway! She's gonna kill you!

POMERIAN ERICKSON
I was talking in your language, Helen Keller!

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
I'm spanish, not deaf!

POMERIAN ERICKSON
I don't care!

Pomerian walks away from Domonique and sighs madly. Terry, holding a tray, walks in.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
What’s her problem?!

TERRY MACKENZIE
Well, she’s not used to competition, that’s all! See, she’s been the star of all the school plays!

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Even during freshman year?

TERRY MACKENZIE
Yep.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
I thought freshman couldn’t get big parts.

TERRY MACKENZIE
Don't ask me to explain that...it's just that ever since kindergarten no one’s had the guts to try out for a part in the play.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
But I saw a bunch of kids auditioning the day of the auditions.

TERRY MACKENZIE
Yeah, she pays kids to audition horribly so they won’t be able to have any competition.

Domonique just realized something about the fact that they are always the lead parts in the musical.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
That's just wrong.

Terry thinks she's talking about bribing kids to audition horribly.

TERRY MACKENZIE
Yeah, I agree, it's kind of mean spirited.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
No, not that! I was talking about Pomerian and Eric being the leads in all the musicals...I mean, aren't the leads usually two lovers? That's just...just...wrong. It makes me wanna---.

She takes a person's lunch bag who's sitting at a table near them and barfs in it even though that person isn't very happy about it. Ironically, however, that person is the guy who barfed all over her book. 5 teachers with Ms. Cowell sitting in the first seat are sitting at a circular table eating their lunch which includes a well cooked turkey and breadsticks. They are eating peices of the turkey off their plate. There is a soda vending machine near them. Pomerian, still having the food spilt on her dress, and Ricky, who is wearing a hat villains are usually found wearing, walk up to her.

POMERIAN ERICKSON
Ms. Cowell, did you see what Domonique did to me?!

Ms. Cowell is ignoring her and eating her lunch, which is a turkey leg. Pomerian is annoyed Ms. Cowell didn't respond to her.

POMERIAN ERICKSON
Ms. Cowell, listen to me!

Ms. Cowell takes ear plugs out of her ear and looks at Pomerian.

MS. COWELL
I'm sorry, what? I don't like to listen to whiny teenagers.

POMERIAN ERICKSON
I said, did you see what Domonique did to me? You know why she did this to me? I’ll tell you why: she and Drake are trying to sabotage the musical!

MS. COWELL
Or could it be that it was just a mistake?! Besides, that doesn’t sound very reasonable.

Pomerian sees she's got a point and gets annoyed with it. She thinks of something else to tell her to get Domonique in trouble causing her to snap her fingers.

POMERIAN ERICKSON
Yeah, well, her mom’s a slut...

Pomerian takes out Mrs. Lopenzia’s diary and gives it to her.

POMERIAN ERICKSON (CONT’D)
I’ve got proof right here.

MS. COWELL
So? Just because her mom’s a whore doesn’t mean I’m going to kick her out of the musical. It’s very unreasonable if you think about it.

Pomerian storms off angrily followed by Ricky. Domonique starts walking to the coke vending machine with a dollar in her hand. Ms. Cowell looks at Domonique.

MS. COWELL (CONT’D)
Hey Domonique,---.

Domonique looks at Ms. Cowell.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Yes, Ms. Cowell?

MS. COWELL
Here’s your mother’s diary back.

Ms. Cowell gives her the diary.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Thanks-why do you have my mother’s diary?

MS. COWELL
Pomerian and Eric stole it trying to find some dirt on you so she went to your house and stole your diary.

Domonique is a little creeped out about that.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Okay...

Domonique turns around and walks away from her.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA (CONT’D)
Hmm...I have my mother’s diary in my hand: should I look at it? No, I shouldn’t! It’s her privacy! But...it’s just so tempting! You know, I don’t think she’ll really mind!

Domonique opens the diary and looks at it to find the diary passage Pomerian read. She reads it and looks up.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA (CONT’D)
Dear diary, today I found out I was pregnant-I’m not 100% sure who the father is but it’s gotta be the charming guy who turned out to be a married jerk cheating on his wife-it just has to be! P.S., I found it a little weird that all these guys broke out into songs by ABBA. Like when the rapist was about to rape me, he sang “Honey, Honey”, when the gay guy was about to tell me he was gay he sang “Dancing Queen” and when I found out the charming guy was married he broke out into “Mamma Mia!”. Wow...I can’t believe my mom’s not sure who my real father is, although it’s probably the charming guy,---.

She looks up.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA (CONT’D)
Maybe when I audition at the callbacks I can use the power of music to reunite my parents!

Her cell phone rings. She takes it out of her pocket and answers the call.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA (CONT'D)
Hello?

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

The marketplace is a very sandy place where there a bunch of shops sets up there including taco stands, fish stands, video stands with vhs tapes of 90’s movies, Fake Immigrant paper stands, etc. With people behind the stands. There are also people walking around the marketplace. One person is lying near the video stand with a mexican hat covering up his face. A creepy mexican guy walks over to the video store to ask the clerk for something. He looks around to make sure no one has noticed him. He looks at the video clerk.

MEXICAN PEADOPHILE
Excuse me, sir, do you by any chance have “Rugrats Go Wild?”.

The mexican police come out of nowhere and twist his arm around and cuff his hands together. This annoys the mexican pedophile.

MEXICAN PEADOPHILE (CONT’D)
Even in Mexico, Pedophilia's a crime! Who knew?!

The police leave. The guy lying near the video store takes off his mexican hat to reveal himself to be Domonique’s father with his shirt saying “Domonique’s daddy”. He is talking to Domonique on the phone but thinks he is talking to someone else.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Hi---is this Tom Smith by any chance? Yeah, I know this is going to sound weird but I think we accidently swapped bags at the airport:does anything in your bag look remotely similar to the stuff you packed? 'Cause mine doesn't.

INT. GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

Domonique is confused at someone she doesn't know calling her cell phone because she doesn't know it's actually her father.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
May I ask who's calling?

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

REMINGTON BRONAN
Remington Bronan: is Tom Smith around?

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
I'm sorry but you have the wrong number.

Domonique remembers that Remington Bronan is one of her possible fathers and gets an idea to ask him to come to her audition so he can finally meet him right then and there.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Don't hang up though!

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

Remington Bronan
I wasn't going to hang up: I was going to ask who this is then hang up...by the way, why don't you want me to hang up?

INT.-GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

Domonique Lopenzia
Well, this is going to sound weird but I might be your daughter. Do you remember having a fling with a woman named Lainie Lopenzia?

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

Remington is still in love with Lainie Lopenzia.

REMINGTON BRONAN
You mean my one true love who broke up with me because of a little misunderstanding?

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Yeah, that Lainie Lopenzia: anyway I'd like to meet you so could you possibly come down from Mexico?

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

REMINGTON BRONAN
I'll try: anyway, about Lainie, has she forgiven me for what I did? Does she love me and regret ever leaving me? Is she married?

Remington shudders about the idea seeing as she loves Lainie.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Please tell me she doesn't: please tell me the last boyfriend she had made her cry after they got kissed.

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

Domonique Lopenzia
I'm not going to lie, I really don't know but I bet she's forgiven you...after all, it's been like 17 years so she's probably forgotten the whole incident by now.

INT. -MEXICO MARKETPLACE-DAY

Remington agrees with her.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Good point.

He hangs up the cell phone and puts it back in his pocket. He sees the border near the marketplace. There are guards near it. He runs to the gates and climbs over them. The guards start running towards him but he looks at them and the guards stop.

REMINGTON BRONAN (CONT’D)
Come on, fellas, I just want to see my daughter’s performance and tell her mother I'm sorry for using her to cheat on my wife---can’t you understand?

BORDER GUARD
Well, you are charming, so okay, we’ll let you go ahead.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Thanks.

He runs away from them. Another mexian guy in a sombrero comes. They start to crowd around him stopping him from leaving.

MEXICAN GUY
Oh come on, I just want to see my sick mother, who's in the country legally by the way. She's gonna die in two weeks! Can't you understand?

The guards shrug and look at him happily.

BORDER GUARD
Okay, you can go.

The mexican guy runs away. Now there are millions of mexicans crowded around the guards making reasons to leave the country like "I just want to see my kids", "I'm going to stop global warming", "I need to see my grandparents before they die", "I have to see the father I never knew I had", etc. The guards look terrified at this.

BORDER GUARD
There goes the neighberhood!

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH CAFETERIA-DAY

The kickball players are still eating their lunch at their table. They are all eating pizza with a water bottle and a muffin on their tray. Drake walks in.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Hi guys.

The kickball players ignore him.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY (CONT’D)
Guys?

He bends down and looks at Carter. He snaps his fingers to get his attention but it doesn’t work. He makes funny faces to get his attention but it doesn’t work. He takes out a black marker and draws two black circles around his eyes then a mustache above his lips but it still doesn't work. He sticks his finger into his mouth then pulls out and throws up all over Carter. Carter takes a towel and washes his face that has throw up all over it. Drake is getting annoyed they won’t pay attention to him.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY (CONT’D)
Guys, why are you ignoring me?!

Carter looks at him madly.

CARTER DONALDSON
Because you auditioned for the high school musical, Drake Mcprettygayguy!

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
For god sakes, I'm not gay!

A guy with a metal detector that says "Gaydar Corporation" on the disk part at the end of the metal detector. The metal detector is blinking. Drake and Carter look at him.

METAL DETECTOR GUY
Um, do any of you have change in your wallet?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Who carries coins anymore?

METAL DETECTOR GUY
They must be detecting your cell phones. Look, I'm really sorry about this---I'm just gonna go now.

The metal detector guy leaves. Drake sits down next to Carter and Carter looks at him.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Look, What’s the big deal?! I don’t get it!

CARTER DONALDSON
I keep spelling it out for you! The high school musical is not for kickball players!

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
But you loved From Justin to Kelly and that was a musical!

CARTER DONALDSON
I didn’t like From Justin to Kelly!

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Then why do you have Justin Guarini’s hairstyle?

CARTER DONALDSON
My mom took me to see that movie and she loved it so she made me get Justin’s hairstyle! See my mom’s a theatre freak! She loves all the Broadway shows and keeps forcing us to see Broadway shows for her birthday and puts faces of Broadway stars on the door of the refrigerator! Now, come on, dude, do you really want to be on my mom’s refrigerator?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Well, Carter, I don’t think you can force a body onto a refrigerator. I don’t think you can even force a body into a refrigerator without getting rid of all the food.

CARTER DONALDSON
I mean your picture!

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
But, that picture of us at our first game is on her refrigerator! I’ve been to your house, dude! Plus, come on, I like to sing and I really want to do this. I mean, come on dude, you can't take me away from the music. Just look around you, there's music all around us: we've got the choir...

The choir are standing at a table singing the chorus for the song "Graduation". Drake is still telling Carter about how there's music all around them.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Two lovers who have never had the guts to sing how they feel until now...

Two teenagers, a boy and a girl, are looking at each other lovingly singing about how they love each other.

TEENAGE BOY(SINGING)
I just feel the moment is right...

TEENAGER GIRL(SINGING)
I just feel the moment is here...

Drake is still telling Carter about how there's music all around them.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Even two people who are already in love.

In the Cafeteria, a girl is lying on a bed wearing nothing but bra and underwear while a guy, in his shirt and underwear, is facing her.

BOYFRIEND
Ah, come on, do I really have to sign the "Mr. Weenie" song?

GIRLFRIEND
You know I love it when you sing the "Mr. Weenie" song, Jeff.

The boyfriend sighs and decides to let go of his dignity.

BOYFRIEND
Fine, I'll sign the "Mr. Weenie" song.

Drake is still telling Carter about how there's music all around them.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
However, I think Lloyd Webber might take it a little too far.

Lloyd Webber, a student at the school who never talks just sings, walks over to a student who's eating lunch with her friends. They are all having burgers.

LLOYD WEBBER(SINGING)
'Scuse me, do you have a minute?
I misplaced my pencil, could I borrow yours?
Do you mind If I take it, never get it back?
I really need a pencil,---.

He looks at everybody and sings more strongly. He raises his arms.

LLOYD WEBBER(SINGING STRONGLY)
But somewhere I will find mine!

Drake stops telling Carter about how there's music all around them. Carter sighs and looks at him madly.

CARTER DONALDSON
Dude, that's different, okay!

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
How is it different?

Carter sighs heavily.

CARTER DONALDSON
It---It just is, okay. Because atleast that's not interfering with the status quo. Ever since you auditioned for the musical, now the whole school thinks they can just do whatever they want and not go with the flow thereby disrupting the status quo. And that's just sick.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
I’m not sick, I’m feeling fine. Plus, you have to say, that girl, Domonique, who’s also auditioning for the musical has a fine piece of tail.

In the cafeteria, A boy who has the shape of Terry is walking in the cafeteria but you can only see his/her back which now has a tail on her butt. Carter and Drake look at him/her lustfully. The boy turns around to reveal he’s not Terry but actually a boy who looks like Terry. Carter looks at him like he’s grossed out but Drake still looks at him lustfully.

INT. -GENE KELLY SECRET HIDEOUT-DAY

The secret hideout looks like the inside of a cave dark but enough light for people to see and the whole thing is filled with dirt except there are stairs leading to the secret hideout. Drake is sitting at a piano near the stairs playing "Music of the Night". He stops playing the song because he thinks it sounds too depressing.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Nah, too depressing. You know, I think I'll just wait for Domonique to come to play some music. By the way, where is Domonique?

He rolls down his sleeve to reveal that his watch is his Cell Phone pasted onto a watch bracelet. He opens the cell phone with his cell phone picture being a guy with a six pack, a cowboy hat on his head and wearing nothing but underwear. On the top it says Cingular and under it, it says the time which is "12:55".

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(O.S.)
I texted her to come her ten minutes ago! Maybe she got lost...this place is a little hard to find.

Domonique walks down the steps and is amazed at what she sees. Drake sees her which gets his attention. Domonique walks down the last step and is mesmerized by the sight.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Wow, this place is amazing...

She looks at Drake.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Where did you find it, Drake?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Well, seeing as I am pretty popular around the school, I know my way around it...actually, the real reason I know my way around it was because I used to get lost all the time as a freshman. In fact, when I was trying to find the gym once Jorge the janitor showed me this place. After showing me around, I really had to go to the bathroom so I left for a minute. Then when I came back Chris Hansen was there and arrested him...then he was fired and sent back to his country because it turned out he was an illegal immigrant.

He looks at her happily because he has no idea how creepy that story is.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
So, shall we go horse riding?

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Horse riding?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Follow me.

Drake gets up and walks to a horse he named Sarah Jessica Parker that was near where he and Domonique were. Domonique has no idea what the horse is for.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Domonique, I'd like you to meet Sarah Jessica Parker.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
What’s the horse for?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
It makes the mood more romantic.

Drake gets on the horse followed by Domonique. The horse starts walking and they ride on the horse until the horse stops at a lake where a boat with row is waiting on the lake for them. Drake and Domonique get off the horse and get onto the boat. Drake takes the rows and rows onto the ocean. A crab pops out of the ocean near a lilly pond. A frog jumps onto a lilly pond. Two ducks sail near the crab. Crickets jump on lillies. The turtles turn around and the ducks play them like drums. The crickets chirp.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Did you get singing sea animals to perform for us?

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Yep.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Ahh...that’s so sweet. You’re really cool, Drake, but not for the reasons everybody thinks you are.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Thanks. You know, Domonique, ever since you came into my life, my whole life has changed: I realize that there was more to me than I thought there was.

Domonique giggles.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
You don’t mean that.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
I do. You see, before you were here, all I was was “the hot jock”. Then I sang with you and now I realize that you can like more stuff than basketball or science or whatever you’re interested in.

Drake and Domonique smile at each other then awkwardly pause.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY (CONT’D)
So, um, you know, we are all alone and---.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
I know what you want but I can’t.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Oh, why not?!

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
I have crabs.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
So, since when does having a pet crab mean you can't have sex?

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Well, my pet crab is the composer of the chorus and it's a little awkward to have sex in front of your own pet, you know.

Drake looks at the sea chorus madly.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Hey, I thought you all said you came from under the Sea?

The crab, who is still conducting the chorus, looks at them madly.

CRAB(IN A JAMAICAN ACCENT)
Hey, I need the work, mon, okay?

CUT TO:

Domonique starts to get up from the boat and stretches her legs and arms and moves her head around a little. Then she looks at Drake.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA
Anyway, I have to go...

Drake is suddenly grabbing her leg which causes Domonique's attention. Drake let's go of her leg. He gets up and looks at her.

CUT TO:

The ducks take out violins and start playing music.

CUT TO:

Drake and Domonique stilll on the boat. Music starts in the background for the song they are about to sing which is a reprise of "What's Better than to Sing about love".

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Don't go---having you here is so...so...special.

He smiles and starts singing very slowly.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about love?")

Domonique smiles and starts singing.

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love?")

INT. -SECRET HIDEOUT CARNIVAL-DAY

They are suddenly walking around a carnival in the secret hideout while they eat cotton candy on a stick. The carnival is made up of tents with games like "Whack a mole", "Hit the bottle", "Splash the firetruck", etc. They look at each other lovingly and continue to sing as they walk through the carnival.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH SECRET HIDEOUT-DAY

Drake and Domonique are back on the boat. Drake is not rowing causing the boat to be in the middle of the sea not movie. Drake and Domonique sing to each other. As they sing, Drake takes out a ken doll and tears his jeans off then puts it away. Domonique takes a barbie doll and rips her bra off then puts it away.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

INT. -SECRET HIDEOUT CARNIVAL-DAY

They continue to walk along the carnival holding sticks of cotton candy and singing to each other.
They start singing faster.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

As they sing, fireflies fly above them and form together to make the shape of a heart.

INT. -GENE KELLY HIGH SECRET HIDEOUT-DAY

They are back on the boat in the middle of the sea sitting while they sing to each other. Drake takes out a hot dog and Domonique takes out a kitten. The kitten eats the hot dog. Domonique puts the kitten away and takes out a hula hoop. She holds the hula hoop still with her legs and throws a bunch of dark skinned baby dolls out of it. She puts the hula hoop away and they go closer to each other.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

They kiss then look at each other lovingly.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY(SINGING)
DOMONIQUE LOPENZIA(SINGING)
(Sings "What's Better than to Sing about Love")

The Camera goes towards the sky and the background music ends in a Disney-like sweet note.

INT. -SECRET HIDEOUT CARNIVAL-DAY

Lainie is leaning against the tent with the ring toss game. A guy is standing behind the tent waiting for people to play ring toss and win prizes which include stuff animals like teddy bears, pop culture icons, etc. She is deeply touched by Drake and Domonique's musical number.

LAINIE LOPENZIA
That was so beautiful! It might not have made much sense but in any event it was still fabulous!

She sees Remington Bronan walking in slow motion while "Golddigger" by Kanye West plays in the background. She shakes her head in utter disgust because she's trying to show he's not really in love with him even though she still is.

LAINIE LOPENZIA
Save the songs for the musical numbers!

Remington Bronan walks behind her and covers her eyes.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Guess who?

LAINIE LOPENZIA
Remington, stop covering my sight!

Remington lets go of her eyes.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Remember me?

She turns around and doesn't look at him. She crosses her arms.

LAINIE LOPENZIA
Sadly, yes.

Remington walks in front of her.

REMINGTON BRONAN
Oh come on, Lainie, it's been 17 years: can't you forgive me?

LAINIE LOPENZIA
Remington, you broke my heart, and that's the most important part in the body: sure your brain makes you think and your skeleton supports the body but your heart tells you who you should spend the rest of your life with.

REMINGTON BRONAN
It actually pumps blood in the body: so it is the most important part in the body, just not for the reasons you said...plus, seeing as most people can't live without any blood in your system your heart seems to be okay.

Lainie sighs and rolls her eyes. Then she looks at him.

LAINIE LOPENZIA
I got it repaired.

INT. -BASEBALL FIELD-DAY

A baseball game is going on between Jack and a shirtless Drake. Drake is the pitcher while Jack is the hitter. A bunch of kids in the background that are playing the game are also shirtless.

COACH JACK MCPRETTYBOYTOY
You know, son, I really don’t like you trying out for the musical.

Drake spins around and throws the ball at dad. Jack hits the ball.

DRAKE MCPRETTYBOYTOY
Why not? It’s not like I’m quitting the kickball team!

Jack runs around the bases while the other players in the background run towards the ball. One guy jumps up high and catches it with his glove. He spins around and throws it towards Drake. In a tree near the game, Pomerian and Ricky are in the bushes of a tree spying on them. Ricky is looking at the game through binoculars. Pomerian grabs the binoculars out of his hand and hits him with the binoculars.

POMERIAN ERICKSON
Ricky, you’re not supposed to be spying on the game!

Ricky looks at her.

RICKY ERICKSON
But the guys are so hot! Plus, isn’t the only point of this is to look at a shirtless Drake?!

POMERIAN ERICKSON
No, the whole point is to get some dirt on Drake so he won’t be able to do the musical!

INT. -SCIENCE CLUB-DAY

Terry and the rest of the science club, in lab coats, are sitting around a microscope set on a desk with Terry sitting down on a chair and looking into the microscope while the rest of the science club is huddled around her. West Side Story-like music goes on which distracts the science club and they try to look around.

TERRY MACKENZIE
Where the hell is that music coming from?!

Carter and the rest of the kickball players walk in dancing and snapping their fingers like the gangs in West Side Story. Terry and the science club walk to them dancing and snapping their fingers like the gangs in West Side Story.

TERRY MACKENZIE (CONT’D)
What the hell do you want, jock?! Can’t you see were busy?!

CARTER DONALDSON
You’re Domonique’s friends, right?

TERRY MACKENZIE
Yeah. So?!

CARTER DONALDSON
Well, we hate to say this but we need to team up with you.

TERRY MACKENZIE
Why should we team up with you boneheads?!

CARTER DONALDSON
Look, as you know, Domonique and Drake auditioned for the musical even though they are a jock and a science geek respectively which have nothing to do with musicals. Now I know sometimes we break out into song to express how we feel but that’s totally different!

TERRY MACKENZIE
Yeah, I know, this really sucks! So, what’s your point?!

CARTER DONALDSON
Well, we were thinking about it and decided to team up with you to devise a plan to turn everything back to normal.

TERRY MACKENZIE
You think? I find that hard to believe!

CARTER DONALDSON
Look, will you do it or not?!

TERRY MACKENZIE
Okay, we’ll do it, but not because we like you but because we want everything to return to normal to.

CARTER DONALDSON
Good. Okay, so what’s the plan?

TERRY MACKENZIE
Hmm...let’s see: I think we’ll have to have a cattle freeze to think of a plan.

The kickball players and the science club get into a cattle freeze. They get out of the cattle freeze when Terry blinks her eyes. She looks at everybody.

TERRY MACKENZIE (CONT’D)
Okay, here it is: you trick Drake into saying he doesn’t care about Domonique while we cleverly disguise a camera somewhere into the room then show it to Domonique through a wi-fi link.

CARTER DONALDSON
Thank you so much for doing this, Terry: this is great!

No comments: